I used to drink almost 12 nalgene water bottles a day…and now i’m lucky if I drink 3-4….today I’m trying to detox my body by drinking a lot of water…so far i can’t stop peeing and it’s having a lovely laxative effect. Cute…get them TOXINS OUT! :)
Hey hey!! I’m back!!
My life has seriously been ridiculous lately….in a good way of course.
My musical PANIC! has been exploding, and we recently had a SOLD OUT concert at 54 Below in NYC! Although, all of that has been phenomenal…let’s just say my eating habits have been less than. Although I feel like I say this all the time, this time I MEAN IT! I am going to the TONY Awards in early June and I want to look HOT AS FUCK! SO, basically what that means for me, is that I am going on when my partner in crime a.k.a best friends likes to call a “HEALTH REVOLUTION”, because this NOT a diet or a lifestyle change, this is a revolution for my personal health, and well being!
I did my grocery shopping, and only got healthy whole foods!
- Chicken Breast
- Unprocessed Gluten Free Oats
…you get the idea.
Anyway, today is DAY 1! I think I might make one of those give it 100 things, but idk! I’m ready, my body is ready…let’s rock this BITCH!
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life